Avionics International Advisory Board issues call for papers for 2014 conference in Abu Dhabi
ABU DHABI, U.A.E., 13 April 2013. Avionics International Advisory Board Members—all experienced, knowledgeable, and high-level aviation executives and avionics experts—have issued a call for papers for the 2014 conference program, to be held 18-19 March 2014 in Abu Dhabi.
ABU DHABI, U.A.E., 13 April 2013.Avionics International Advisory Board Members—all experienced, knowledgeable, and high-level aviation executives and avionics experts—have issued a call for papers for the 2014 conference program, to be held 18-19 March 2014 in Abu Dhabi.
The Advisory Board invites abstract submissions on a variety of pressing topics for Avionics International 2014. Among them are:
- Aircraft & avionics design & development
- Airport, air traffic & airspace management
- Avionics upgrade, modernization & retrofit
- Communications, connectivity, data link & voice
- Digital imaging, video & sensor payloads
- Displays, flight decks & electronic flight bags (EFBs)
- Helicopters & rotorcraft technologies
- In-flight entertainment & wi-fi
- Maintenance, repair & overhaul (MRO)
- Performance-based navigation, GPS
- Power & thermal
- Regulations, Certifications & Standards
- Research, development, test & evaluation (RDT&E)
- Rugged, high-reliability, radiation-tolerant & rad-hard
- Simulation & training
- Safety, security & quality management
- Satellites, satellite communications (SatCom) & spacecraft
- Test & measurement
- Unmanned aircraft & ground control technologies
- Other avionics trends & technologies
Submit your paper abstracts for the 2014 conference at http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/pennwell/AVE2014/Public/CFP_ProposalSubmission.aspx?ID=35003
The submission deadline for abstracts is Friday, 31 May 2013.
Share your knowledge, experience, and ideas with key industry decision-makers, click here to submit your abstract.
This leading conference is a great opportunity to network with leading organizations and high-level influencers. Represent your company at the premier avionics conference and exhibition, Avionics International.
Please refer to the Abstract Submittal Instructions at http://s36.a2zinc.net/clients/pennwell/AVE2014/Public/Content.aspx?ID=35309&sortMenu=104001&MainMenuID=35305.
Avionics International Advisory Board Members include:
Head, ATM Systems
Director, R&D – Europe
(Former VP, Business Development & Presales at a leading avionics firm)
Meggitt Defence Systems
Head, DOA Design Organization
President & CEO
AVTECH Sweden AB
Head of Avionics Product Line
Head of Section, DAP/SPR
Director, Aerospace and Defense