BRIDGEWATER, Mass., 6 June 2014. BetaDyne is introducing its PFL100 high-performance electromagnetic interference (EMI) filter, designed to reduce conducted emissions from DC/DC, amplifiers, and control circuits.
Packaged in a small 1.25x0.8x0.4-inch, 24-pin dual inline package (DIP), the PFL100 will handle up to 3 amps (3A) current at input voltages up to 100 volts (100V). It is housed in a metal case that offers full six-sided shielding from spurious noise effects.
- Wide Input Voltage Range of 9V to 100V
- Up To 3 Amps Input/Output Current Rating
- 140dB Differential Mode Attenuation at 6Khz
- 60dB Minimum Attenuation at 10Khz
- True Six-Sided Shielding
- Compact 24 Pin DIP Package
- Data Acquisition and Control Systems
- Test and Measurement Instruments
- Medical Instrumentation
- Audio, Sonar Applications
The PFL100 is designed to meet CS01, CE03 per Mil Std-461-E, and FCC Class A and B standards.
Custom configurations can also be provided.
Beta Dyne is a USA-based power solutions company providing DC/DC converters, regulators, and noise filters. For more information: PFL-100 Data Sheet