The Force of Standards for the Avionics Industry
Moderated by the Secretary General of EUROCAE, Mr. Abdoulaye N'Diaye, this session will explore the benefits of standards for the avionics industry in Europe and beyond from a structural perspective and demonstrate possible benefits by examining several examples in the field of the avionics industry. Participants will meet and exchange with high level representatives of European organizations, leaders from industry and EUROCAE experts.
AEA (ASSOCIATION OF EUROPEAN AIRLINES)
SESAR Update from the Airlines Perspective
Moderated by Vincent De Vroey, General Manager Technical and Operations, Association of European Airlines, this forum will consist of presentations by some of the airlines involved in the SESAR project, providing an updated perspective from the airlines. Airlines presenting include Air France and Iberia.
Avionics Developments in SESAR - Supporting the future ATM System
Moderated by Head of ATM Systems at SESAR, David Bowen, the session will examine how SESAR will substantially change the way air traffic management in Europe is handled in future. The aim of the SESAR workshop is to acquaint Avionics specialists with the state-of-play of some of the cornerstones of the SESAR technical concept and the related airborne system developments in the program.
DGLR / ROYAL AERONAUTICAL SOCIETY
This forum chaired by Dr. Thomas Wittig, Chair of DGLR Working Group Q3 is organized by the DGLR Working Group Q3, entitled “Avionics and Mission Technologies,” and the Royal Aeronautical Society. The session will start with an overview of trends in aeronautical telemetry. A presentation about mission avionics to support air-to-air refueling maneuvers will follow. The session will be closed with contributions regarding multi-UAV guidance using cognitive automation as well as UAV computing.
- Efficient Development and Integration on Target of Certifiable ARINC 661 Cockpit Display Systems and User Applications - Vincent Roissignol, SCADE Display Product Manager, Esterel, USA
- Exploring the Application of an Eye Tracker in a Fighter Helmet Mounted Display - Antonie de Reus, Snr R&D Manager, National Aerospace Laboratory, The Netherlands
- Tackling the Challenge of Smaller, Lighter and More Efficient Avionics with a Revolutionary
- Method to Redefine Thermal Applying Model - Based Software Development and Hardware-In-The-Loop Testing to Airborne Software Development - Andreas Himmler, Product Manager and Dirk Fleischer, Product Manager - dSpace GmbH, Germany
- Future Trends and Challenges for Avionic Software Systems - Fridtjof Siebert, CTO, Aicas GmbH, Germany
- Deterministic Avionics Networks and Advanced System Integration - Mirko Jakovljevic, TTTech Computertechnik, Germany
The full conference program, covering commercial and defense avionics technologies and challenges, will deliver two conference tracks with 50 international speakers, plus a series of technical workshops.
Avionics Europe will also celebrate its 10th anniversary in Munich on March 21 and 22. It is the industry-leading, must-attend conference and exhibition for the avionics professional.
For more details on the conference program, workshops, and forums and to register online, visit: