WEBCAST on March 27. Aerospace organizations worldwide are harnessing Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud, and data analytics technologies to better monitor and even enhance high-value assets. Electronics experts discuss real-world challenges, solutions, and projects using a combination of edge hardware, IoT or Cloud infrastructure, and advanced data analytics to boost aerospace system and platform maintenance, extend service life, and ramp up reliability with modern health and usage monitoring systems (HUMS).
What does a Coca-Cola machine from Carnegie Mellon and turbine engines have in common? Both have Internet of Things (IoT)-based Health and Usage Monitoring Systems (HUMS) to help boost maintenance, life extension, and reliability.
In a free, informative, one-hour webinar with a valuable question-and-answer session, United Electronic Industries (UEI) experts provide real-world insights and experiences in the design and deployment of IoT-based monitoring systems in aerospace applications.
Join the free webinar on 27 March 2018 at 2 pm EDT / 1 pm CDT / 11 am PDT to learn:
- How edge hardware coupled with a Cloud infrastructure and advanced analytics can monitor your high value assets
- Benefits aerospace engineers and organizations are reaping with IoT-enabled, Cloud-connected hardware
- How companies use data analytics to monitor aerospace assets
- What IoT/Cloud/analytics-enabled solutions are available to benefit aerospace projects
- Answers to your pressing and even project-specific questions
Presenter: Erik Goethert at UEI
Moderator: Courtney E. Howard
Click here to Register Today!
Bring your questions and Attend on March 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM EDT / 1:00 PM CDT / 11:00 AM PDT / 7:00 PM GMT