SANTA ROSA, Calif. Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE:KEYS) in Santa Rosa, California, is introducing its PathWave software platform integrating design, test and measurement, and analysis to accelerate product development from concept through manufacturing and deployment.
PathWave is an open, scalable, and predictive software platform that integrates hardware and software at every stage in the product development workflow, officials say. It combines design software, instrument control, and application-specific test software in an open development environment, to enable users to create high-performance solutions fast.
Keysight PathWave Analytics performs advanced analytics to help you predict downtimes and mitigate risks of failure.
“Most product development lifecycles are disconnected, presenting design and test challenges at every stage which slows innovation and product introductions,” says Jessy Cavazos, industry director, test & measurement, Frost & Sullivan. “Keysight is applying their unique expertise to unify the design and test workflow throughout the product lifecycle with a consistent user experience and common data formats that accelerate innovation and allow customers to deliver products with speed and quality.”
Keysight PathWave FPGA is a system-level FPGA development environment that allows customers to create, deploy, and simulate their custom hardware-acceleration directly into instruments.
PathWave, based on Keysight’s expertise to ensure consistency, accuracy, and measurement integrity, provides customers access to the design and test tools they need, when they need them, officials say. The interoperability of the design and test tools and advanced data management speeds the product development cycle, eliminating the need to re-create individual measurements and test plans at each discrete stage of the process.
With Keysight PathWave Analytics, you can achieve a united global view, incorporating multiple data sources to get real-time feedback.
“We all recognize the many societal benefits offered by technology, from cloud computing, big data, machine learning, and artificial intelligence, to augmented reality, and various types of mobile platforms,” says Jay Alexander, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Keysight Technologies. “But gaining the full value of these new technologies requires deep expertise across the whole design and test workflow, plus the measurement expertise to effectively implement them. Keysight is committed to continuously complementing emerging technologies with solutions that help our customers overcome barriers to innovation and establish efficient workflow processes.”
Keysight PathWave Test provides an environment to launch a portfolio of powerful measurement, test automation and data management tools.
PathWave connects and integrates design and test resources:
- Provides open APIs which allow for simplified and rapid customization
- Easily integrates best-in-class technology, including 3rd party software and hardware
- Quickly connects compatible hardware to speed test workflows and enhance productivity
PathWave offers flexible computing power that scales to meet varying workloads:
- Operates locally, in the cloud, or both to accelerate design and test computations
- Processes test data across the workflow, locally or in the cloud
- Saves transition time between development phases in your design and test workflow
PathWave provides powerful analytics tools for faster troubleshooting:
- Quickly delivers comprehensive data analytics to identify trends and troubleshoot issues
- Monitors the utilization and health of each test resource for improved productivity and scheduling
- Captures and analyzes big data for faster, more effective workflow processes
Keysight PathWave Analytics comes with built-in predictive algorithms used to identify fixture and equipment failure before they occur.
PathWave offers a set of integrated software products for the entire design, test and verification workflow. These products are connected, interoperable, and rapidly reconfigurable, delivering the industry’s most efficient workflow that enables customers to:
- Allocate the right computing resources where and when needed
- Evaluate collected data to optimize workflow
- Ensure new hardware and software works with existing hardware to maximize ROI
- Predict bottlenecks and rapidly correct to ensure efficient workflow process
- Review project status from anywhere to maintain completion commitments
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE:KEYS) is a technology company that helps its engineering, enterprise and service provider customers accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight's solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.2B in fiscal year 2017.