CHICAGO, 11 Oct. 2016. TECA Corp. in Chicago is introducing a unique feature in the company’s newest enclosure cooler series: The AHP-2259 Series of thermoelectric air conditioners will automatically accept 90 to 264 VRMS (RMS voltage or root mean square voltage) input.
The AHP-2259 coolers have a universal input power supply, for increased versatility. End users need make no adjustments, officials say, and the coolers can meet a wide range of input voltages, making them suitable for worldwide operation.
TECA offers high-capacity versions for more cooling, as well as high-efficiency versions for more power saving. Both feature an energy-saving ECO-Mode temperature control feature for passive cooling during lower demand times.
Cooling capacity is 1300-1800 BTU/hr depending on configuration. Heat/Cool or Cool-only configurations are available.
End users can specify NEMA-12, NEMA-4, or NEMA-4X as well as temperature control options.
• High-efficiency thermoelectric design
• Power-saving air-to-air heat exchanger mode (ECO-Mode)
• Heavy-duty full perimeter mounting
• Lower profile intrusion into enclosure
• Central input cord for easy mounting
• Closed loop design
• Condensate control and evaporation system
• Increased efficiency at higher ambients by as much as 10%
• Virtually maintenance free
• No compressor
• Environmentaly friendly and safe
• Stainless steel exterior housing
• Mounts and operates in any orientation
• Integral temperature controller
• Weight 60 pounds
Search the Aerospace & Defense Buyer's Guide
You might also like:
Subscribe today to receive all the latest aerospace technology and engineering news, delivered directly to your e-mail inbox twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays). Sign upfor your free subscription to the Intelligent Inbox e-newsletter at http://www.intelligent-aerospace.com/subscribe.html.