Semi-annual Avionics Intelligence magazine to be distributed at Dubai Airshow
Editor Courtney E. Howard provides a snapshot of the hottest trends and technologies in the Avionics Intelligence Semi-Annual Magazine, written exclusively for avionics engineers and aerospace executives.
Avionics Intelligence Semi-Annual Magazine
A Semi-Annual Review of the Hottest Trends and Technologies, Written Exclusively for Avionics Professionals
Editor Courtney Howard provides a snapshot of the hottest trends and technologies in:
- Commercial, military and business jets
- Unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)
- Radiation-hardened electronics in novel space applications, from satellites to spacecraft
With in-depth, insightful articles on:
- Aerospace market forecast
- Upcoming aerospace opportunities
- Software for safety-critical systems
- Aerospace & defense standards & requirements
- Engineering design tools
- Enabling technologies behind more efficient aircraft
- and more!
Distribution includes both a print and electronic version of this annual magazine.
- Dubai Airshow
- INCOSE Avionics Forum
- Montreal Aerospace Innovation Forum
- distribution to over
The Avionics Intelligence Semi-Annual Magazine is a must read for thousands of key decision makers in the avionics industry looking to stay informed on the latest technologies and trends. This is an outstanding opportunity to enhance your marketing message to key aerospace engineers worldwide.
>>Contact Your Sales Representative By October 15