ORLANDO, Fla., 14 May 2014. Wind River rolled its Mobile Technology “Big Rig” Showcase up to AUVSI’s Unmanned Systems 2014.
Wind River is showcasing the following:
· Building Cybersecurity into Your Critical Infrastructure: Learn how combined solutions from Intel, McAfee, and Wind River provide embedded-to-enterprise security for critical infrastructures, and how to obtain secure connectivity between security-hardened devices.
· FACE and Integrated Modular Avionics with VxWorks 653: See how VxWorks 653 can reduce size, weight, power, and costs (SWaP-C) of avionics as well as increase interoperability through the support of industry standards like ARINC 653 and Future Airborne Capabiity Environment (FACE).
· Multi-core Software Development with Wind River Simics and VxWorks: Discover how to maximize the power of multi-core performance with VxWorks. Learn how Wind River Simics, a full system simulator, can be used to revolutionize software development and integration activities on multi-core architectures.
· High Assurance Security with Multiple Independent Levels of Security: See how Wind River VxWorks MILS Platform can help reduce SWaP-C by combining applications having varying levels of security requirements on a single compute platform.
· Make Your A&D Networks Faster, Smarter, and More Secure: Learn how Wind River Intelligent Network Platform and Wind River Carrier Grade Communications Server can be used to reduce costs while improving the performance of the secure network infrastructure.