“Our customers demand long-term reliability with extremely tight performance metrics. Through advances in power design, we’re answering these needs with new products, such as this new DVAB Series, which eliminates the worry of cross-regulation errors for power designers,” says Michael J. Bosmann, senior vice president of VPT.
The DVAB Series is available with additional environmental screening options for the most demanding of applications, up to MIL-PRF-38534 Class H. Modules are available off the shelf with pricing at $340.69 per unit in OEM quantities.
Specific features of this new power module include:
- Dual outputs of ±5, ±12, and ±15V
- Wide input voltage range of 15 to 50V per MIL-STD-704
- Extreme reliability
- Very low output noise, 10 to 25 mVp-p typical
- Small size of 1.130” x 1.460”, light 24/28 grams of weight
- Fault tolerant magnetic feedback circuit
- Undervoltage lockout, indefinite short circuit protection, current limit protections
- Full performance over -55°C to +125°C military temperature range
- High input transient voltage of 80V for 1 second per MIL-STD-704A
- Manufactured in a MIL-PRF-38534 and ISO9001 Facility.
- Meets MIL-STD-461 Revisions C, D, E, and F EMC requirements when used with VPT's DVMH EMI filter
- Available flanged and non-flanged versions
- Available compliant to MIL-PRF-38534, Class H
- Defense Logistics Agency Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD) pending