The Bloomy FADEC/EEC Test Platform, the Bloomy Flight Control System Test Platform and the Bloomy Environmental Control Test Platform are built on the Bloomy Simulation Reference System and use commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) technology to accelerate open- and closed-loop test for these applications.The company's new simulation systems are based on its open and standard Simulation Reference System.
“These simulation systems have been in development since 2015, and we’ve already deployed over a dozen systems with thousands of I/O channels at major aerospace and military aircraft manufacturers,” said Peter Blume, founder and CEO of Bloomy.
One element of the Bloomy Simulation Reference System is NI Switch, Load and Signal Conditioning (SLSC), which offers the following benefits to design and test engineers:
- Common cable connectors which reduce custom cable assemblies and point-to-point wiring
- Fault insertion built into the architecture and available on every analog simulation channel
- Ability to breakout and probe every channel using Bloomy ThroughPoint panels
- Built-in self-test for rapid verification of system integrity
- Use of COTS components for shorter lead times when deploying new or updated systems
Ready to make a purchase? Search the Intelligent Aerospace Buyer's Guide for companies, new products, press releases, and videos